Canara Bank is a commercial bank in India and has a distinct track record in the service. The Bank has a strong pan India presence with 6111 branches and has a base of 8.05 crore of clientele. The Bank has asserted a notification for the applications for 450 vacant post of Probationary Officer. The eligible candidates can apply for admissions to the specially designed one year training course leading to Post- graduate Diploma in Banking & Finance (PGDBF). The last date to apply for the post is 31st January, 2018. All the details as number of posts, age limit, qualification required are mentioned below.
Recruitment for 450 Posts of Probationary Officer in Canara Bank | Apply Online
Name of the Organization-
Name of the Post-
Number of Post-
450 vacant post of Probationary Officer.
End date to apply-
The last date to apply for the post is 31st January, 2018.
Vacancy Details for Canara Bank Recruitment 2018–
- The candidate should have Operating & working computer knowledge.
- One should be proficient on Hindi language
- One year training course will take place leading to Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBF) either through Manipal Global Education Services Pvt Ltd., Bengaluru or NITTE Education International Pvt Ltd., Mangaluru, which are recognised by UGC.
- The course comprises of 9 months of classroom studies and 3 months internship at Canara Bank’s Branches / Offices.
- The programme is fully residential during 9 months classroom studies and the selected candidates should necessarily stay in the campus.
- The SC category candidates have 67 posts reserved, whereas ST category has 35 Posts, OBC has 121 Posts & General has 227 Posts in all.
- An agreement or security Bond of 5 years will be executed at the time of joining.
Education Required for Canara Bank Recruitment 2018–
- The candidate should have a graduation degree with 60 % marks.
- SC/ ST/ PWBD Candidates require to have 55 % marks or equivalent grade.
Age Limit for Canara Bank Recruitment 2018–
- The minimum age limit for candidates to be eligible is 20 years.
- The maximum age limit for candidates to be eligible is 30 years.
Application Fee for Canara Bank Recruitment 2018–
- The application fee for the Post is 708/- (including GST @ 18%).
- The application fee for SC/ST/PWBD is Rs. 118/-.
The Pay Scale for Probationary Officer is Rs. 23, 700/- to Rs. 42,020/-.
How to Apply for Canara Bank Recruitment 2018–
- First go to the official website i.e. canarabank.com.
- Go to ‘Career’ >> ‘Recruitment’.
- An advertisement saying ‘Recruitment of Probationary Officers in JMGS-I on completion of specially designed PGDBF Course’ will appear. Click on it.
- After completion of on-line registration, candidate should take system generated print-out of Registered On-line Application.
Important Date for Canara Bank Recruitment 2018–
- The last date to apply & deposit application fee is 31st January 2018.
- Date to download call letter for online test is after 20th February 2018.
- Date for Online test is 4th March 2018.
For more detailed information, click here.