CBSE Board Exam Class 12th Sample Question Paper
Welcome to the section where we are going to inform you about the CBSE Board Exam Class 12th Sample Question Paper. All the students of class XII may read here and also download CBSE Class XII Model Papers PDF and then start preparing according to it. Sample Question Paper played a main role in the student preparation and all students take it seriously to prepare hard. For more info must have a glance at the below section.
Exam Organizer: Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
Information about: CBSE Board Exam Sample Papers Class XII
Exam For: Class XII Students
Exam Dates: March 2018
12th Class Guess Paper Status: Available here
CBSE Model Papers For Class XII
Generally, we found Students always search for the mathematics question paper, or physics/chemistry paper to check their preparation for the board examination. So here we provide you all the relative links regarding the CBSE model papers for class XII year wise as well as subject wise for all stream arts, science, and commerce.
Candidates need to follow the given link here on this page and get downloading their subject wise guess paper published by the Central Board of Secondary Education. Students required sample question paper to know their preparation level through solving the provided sample papers. So they can also download exam marking scheme through this section.
Steps to download the CBSE 12th Sample Question Paper:
- All the candidates who are preparing for the CBSE 12th board exam may visit the authorized portal of CBSE @ www.cbseacademic.in to get the sample question paper subject wise.
- After visit, the website candidates need to follow the mentioned link as “Academic Resource” available at the menu bar and choose class 12th option
- Now candidates will redirect to a new page where a subject wise list of “Sample Question Paper & Marking Scheme for Exam 2017” will be appeared.
- Now students only need to select a suitable subject link to download the sample paper and start preparing accordingly.
Links to focus:
- Sample Question Paper 2017-18: Visit here
- Sample Question Paper 2016-17: Visit here
- Sample Question Paper 2015-16: Visit here