ECGC Recruitment 2018
Welcome to the section, to get details about the latest bank jobs, candidates can read here regarding the ECGC Recruitment 2018 advertisement for the hiring of Probationary Officers. To obtain an application form from the official website of the organization candidates should follow the below-mentioned link. Applying contenders are required to pay an amount as application fee also while submitting the application form.
Name of the Department: Export Credit Guarantee Corporation
Post Name: Probationary Executive Officer
No. of Jobs: 32
End date to apply: 15th January 2018
ECGC Vacancy Details:
|Discipline Name||Total Vacancies|
- Candidates’ minimum age should be above than or equal to 20 years and maximum age should be less than or equal to 28 years.
- Candidates must have been born not earlier than 02/01/1988 and not later than 01/01/1998 (both the dates inclusive).
|Accounts||An Associate member of ICAI-CA / ICWA or CFA|
|Legal||Bachelor of Law (LLB)/ Masters of Law (LLM)|
|Company Secretary||An Associate member of Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ACS)|
|Actuary||Member of the Institute of Actuaries of India who has cleared at least 3 papers.|
|IT||B Tech or BE in CS / IT or MCA with certificate course on Cyber Security of duration of at least 6 months.|
|Economics||MA Economics with minimum 55% for SC/ST and 60% for others|
|Commerce||M.Com. with minimum 55% for SC/ST and 60% for others|
|Generalist||Graduates OR Post Graduates in any stream|
Candidates who will apply for Probationary Executive Officer will have to pay Rs. 600/- (Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD) through CBS / NEFT at any Branch of Corporation Bank.
Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of marks obtained in the personal interview. Candidates who will have a scorecard of Common Written Examination will be called for interview.
Scale of Pay:
Shortlisted candidates will get the salary as Rs. 32795 to 62315/- per month.
How to apply For ECGC Recruitment 2018:
- Job searchers should open the department authorized portal @ www.ecgc.in,
- On home page, hit on “Careers With ECGC” tab which is visible at left side of web page.
- From “Current Openings” section, select “Recruitment of Probationary Officers 2018-19, Press here for Advertisement” link
- Read ECGC Recruitment Advertisement very carefully and hit the “Press Here To Apply Online” link from the previous page.
- Fill the online application form with desired information and upload digital images of all documents like recent passport size photograph an all other documents (if required).
- After that, filled application form completed in all aspects may submit it within given time period and don’t forget to take a printout of it for future need.
Closing Date Of Online Submission of Application Form: 15th January 2018