Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has asserted a notification of Head of Administration on Contract Basis. The last date to apply for the post is 31st January 2018. Other details like Qualification, experience, age limit, pay scale, allowances and how to apply is given below:
Vacancy of Administration head for Institute of Banking Personnel Selection
Name of the Organization-
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
Name & Number of the Post-
Single post of Administration head
End date to apply-
The last date to apply for the post is 31st January 2018.
- The administration head post is on contractual basis.
- The role of the Head is to supervise 7 control the functioning of all activities.
- All activities related to HR, Accounts, Legal, Security etc.
- One will develop strategies to improve quality & productivity of staff.
- One will have to ensure compliance of existing policies, rules, regulations from time to time.
- The selected candidate will supervise litigations, liaison with advocate & followup of court cases.
- The candidate should be a graduate in any discipline.
- The candidates having wide experience of working in HR/Personnel Management/Administration/Industrial Relations areas of a Public Sector Bank or Financial Organization.
- Knowledge of Labour Law is desirable but not essential
The age limit for the post is not more than 61 years.
The salary for the post is Rs. 1,20,000/- per month.
How to Apply-
- The candidates are required to make an application on plain paper penning down their job experience, salary drawn & expected as per attached format.
- Make an envelope addressing as follows- The General Manager- Administration Institute of Banking Personnel Selection, IBPS House, Plot No.166, 90 ft DP Road, Off Western Express Highway, Kandivali (East), Mumbai 400 101.
The last date to apply for the Post is 31st January 2018.