SBI Recruitment 2018
State bank of India has circulated a job advertisement about SBI Recruitment 2018 for the hiring of 8301 capable job searchers against the Junior Associate Positions. The eligible candidates who are interested in applying for the latest bank jobs openings, candidates can submit an online application earlier than the closing date. The reaming details related to the SBI Recruitment 2018 such as eligibility criteria and applying process and other important info is well described on the below page of bankbooster.in candidates must read here…
Organization Name: State Bank of India (SBI)
Posts Name: Junior Associate
Total Vacancy: 8301
Application Mode: Online
End Date to apply: 10th February 2018
SBI Vacancy Details:
|S. No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
Candidates should have passed graduation degree or its equivalent exam in related field from recognized University or Institute under regular course.
Candidates should have their age between 20 years to 28 years as on pre-decided date whereas reserved category applicants will get the benefit in upper age as per the organization.
The selection will be done on the basis of performance in test and/or interview for the bank.
- Candidates belong to the General / OBC Category need to pay the application fee of Rs. 600/- and for reserved category candidates fee must be Rs. 100/-.
- Job seekers need to pay the application fee through online mode by using Debit / Credit Card / Internet Banking.
Selected aspirant will get the attractive and satisfying salary by the bank for announced posts as Rs. 23600/- per month.
How to Apply for SBI Recruitment 2018:
- Candidates will be required to register themselves online through Bank’s website www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in. After registration candidates are required to pay the requisite application fee through online mode by using debit card/ credit card/Internet Banking.
- Now to Applying Online, Candidates should have a valid email ID which should be kept active until the declaration of results. It will help him/her in getting call letter/interview in the advance by email.
- Through a valid email address, candidates may register themselves for the announced posts and fill up the online application form, thereafter they should also upload the required documents scanned copies along with the latest photo and digital copy of the signature.
- At last, submit the online filled application form along with required uploaded scanned copies of documents.
- Now candidates should get a printed copy of application form and keep it safe for future use.
- Closing date for submitting online application form: 10th February 2018
- Last date for printing your application: 25th February 2018